After your job has made it through the press, it’s now time to consider how it will be finished. Booklets, Catalogs, Look Books and other multi-page documents that require bindery services have several finishing options such as Saddle Stitching, Wire-O binding or Perfect Binding.
Cards printed on various media can be cut to different sizes and round cornered.
Note sheets can be left loose or made into pads containing as few or as many sheets as you like.
Brochures may need to be scored and folded.
Posters can be cut to any size, laminated with gloss or matte laminate and mounted onto a wide selection of materials including white or black foam core, gator board and PVC. We can also encapsulate your posters with gloss laminate and then they can be rolled up for easy transportation.
Other bindery services include:
- Perfect Binding – for booklets
- Saddle Stitching – for booklets
- Scoring – for cards, brochures & catalogs
- Folding – for cards, brochure & catalogs
- Cutting – for just about every process we do
- Stapling – Just another binding method for loose sheets
- Wire-O Binding – for booklets & presentations
- Coil Binding – for booklets & presentations
- Velo Binding – for legal documents that require a tamper resistant binding
- Pads – any page count you like up to 11″ x 17″
- Contour Cutting – for making special shape labels
- Canvas Stretching – for your canvas masterpiece
- Poster Mounting – for various types of wall art up to 5’x10′ trade shows or walls
- Laminating – pouch encapsulate or 1 sided lamination up to 10 mil thick
- Round Cornering – just about any card, event badge or postcard.
- Slot Punching – for all your event badge needs.
- Hole drilling – for all your 3/16″ or 1/8″ hole punch needs such as hang tags
Contact us for any and all of your bindery needs. We cater to all your printing job finishing options, and can also do custom work for unique printing requirements. To get started and get started right on your print orders, visit our Print Templates section.